We all want our loved ones to be safe; we tell them things like, “Be careful out there,” “Drive safe,” and “Don’t forget your phone,” hoping they’ll listen to us. But what if we could do more? What if instead of telling our loved ones to be safe, we could actually show them- and ourselves- how?
That’s why I wrote this book. It’s a different and realistic approach to personal security that anyone can and must use. And if you’re a parent, you have added concerns about keeping your children safe. Your age, gender, living situation, and even your physical fitness do not matter! Tough Mark focuses on prevention and shows you how to actually make yourself less attractive to a predator.
Learn how to make yourself a harder target for any predator or assault.
- Understand the mindset of predators and use that knowledge to avoid becoming a victim.
- Identify – and avoid – potentially dangerous people and situations.
- Recognize possible dangers you face everyday, and take simple steps to reduce your risk.
- Diffuse threatening situations using specific verbal techniques before they get out of hand.
- Spot the warning signs of a potentially abusive relationship and effective ways to respond.
- If you are ever face to face with an attacker, be able to use everyday objects, as well as your own body as effective weapons against the vulnerable parts of the assailant’s body.
Don’t allow yourself or someone you love to remain an easy target for predators.
With the help of this book, you will become a Tough Mark who’s less vulnerable and more in control of your personal safety.