As a security expert and corporate trainer, Pete Van Beek focuses on assisting organizations with their security surveys, vulnerability assessments and educating people in ways to recognize, prevent, and effectively respond to aggressive or dangerous behaviors that lead to workplace violence.
Over his 30-year career, Pete Van Beek has trained thousands of employees in security related issues and provided expert witness testimony to the federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
- Masters Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Engineering
- Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI)
- Board Certified- Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Board Certified- Threat Management
- Certified in Security Supervision and Management (CSSM)
- 2016, 2017 International OSPA Awards- Outstanding Security Performance Awards- finalist
- Certified Instructor Ambassador- Aggression Management
- Certified Instructor- Workplace Violence Prevention/ Intervention.
As a security expert, public speaker and author, Pete has been a national leader in the security industry for over 32 years serving as Vice President of Safety and Security for three International organizations.
Pete has authored three books related to security. He also wrote and produced three of our nation’s terrorism prevention programs for the commercial vehicle industry.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Phone Consultation
855-695-0688 Ext. 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org